We are a platform of analytical information and incidence on the criminal phenomenon in the metropolitan area of Monterrey and the rest of Nuevo Leon, through official figures, we generate inputs to improve citizen security, public policies, as well as the performance of all the involved institutions.
With this purpose in mind, the High Impact Crime Report is published quarterly, which tracks the incidence of eleven crimes: Murder, Homicide, Kidnapping, Extortion, Robbery, Vehicle Theft, Home Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Family Violence, and Abuse of Authority.
The objective is that the information provided by this Report serves the authorities, organizations, private initiative, and citizens to know the situation regarding crime in Nuevo Leon and its Metropolitan area, and with this foundation, they can make decisions and set-up the most appropriate public policies.
- Report - January / March 2016
- Report - Abril / June 2016
- Report - July / September 2016
- Report - October / Diciembre 2016
- Report - January / March 2017
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - April 2014
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - September 2014
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - September 2015
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - April 2016
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - September 2016
- Pulso Metropolitano de seguridad - April 2017